Minimum qualification for admission is a passing in the 10 + 2 Examination with
Or the equivalent of the Xll science examination.
Candidate should be pass MH-CET Exam (Medical).
Students coming from other countries must produce a equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
1. Age proof : it is required that the student should complete the age of 17 yrs. as of month of the year of admission.
2. Qualified examinations : Marksheet.
3. Passing Certificate.
4. Medical Fitness : certificate issued by a qualified physician, dated not more than 3 months from the date of applying .
5. Nationality certificate .
6. Attested copy of the passport or a certificate issued by the collector's office from the place of residence of the student.
7. Caste Validity Certificate : For the students applying in the category quota.
8. MH-CET : Where applicable.
9. Gap-certificate : In case where some time has lapsed since 0f passing the minimum qualifying examination. This certificate should be issued by the institution where the student was involved during the said period and an affidavit from the student stating his occupation in lapsed period i.e. the Gap between his passing the Minimum Qualifying exam and time to Admission.